Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

feeler - FS: cervelo p2c 54cm frameset + extras ($850+shipping)
Quote | Reply
i'm looking to sell this 2007 p2c frameset along with an x-lab sonic wing rear water cage holder, an extra cervelo p2 seatpost, and planet-x cnc brakes. i bought the frame + the "extra" seatpost off of slowtwitch in february 2011. on average i've ridden it once a week (i do 80% of my training on a road bike), and never in the rain.

there is some slight wheel rubbing on the inside of the left chainstay from the previous owner, so the paint has rubbed off. i haven't taken a picture of it yet because i wanted to get this up before i ran off to work this morning, but i will take a picture this evening.

i bought a new seatpost from excel sports earlier this year because i had heard the teeth holding the seat clamp were better quality and less-prone to slipping in the long run (the new seatpost is the one you see pictured in the bicycle - the new post has a black seat clamp, the older one has a grey seat clamp). i unfortunately realized after i had purchased it, however, that the issue was with my saddle, not the teeth.

additionally, you'll note that it comes with a funda fork, which was not standard with a 2007 frameset. this came off my slc-sl, whose frame + seatposts i sold.

feel free to post any questions you have.

full specs
-frameset (2x seatpost, fork)
-headset: red-anodized cane creek is-110 headset (this is a $115 headset... real nice!)
-brake calipers: red-anodized planet-x cnc brakes
-sonic wing waterbottle cage holder (gorilla cages not included)

i have circled cage holder and brake calipers in the 1st picture below so that there's no mistaking them :)

price: $850 (US$ or C$, i don't care) + shipping (can be shipped from inside canada or inside the US, whichever is cheapest for you)

pics:

Last edited by: tegra: Dec 19, 12 13:21
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - FS: cervelo p2c frameset + extras ($850+shipping) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is the frame (or I must be blind and read too quick) and where are you located in Canada?

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - FS: cervelo p2c frameset + extras ($850+shipping) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame size?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this is a 56, I want it! I'm located near Toronto, so maybe we could avoid shipping...

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - FS: cervelo p2c frameset + extras ($850+shipping) [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doh, i am an idiot. 54cm = frame size.

i live in ottawa.

one other thing i should add that i forgot about this morning. the screw on the right chainstay is bent (came that way when i bought it). buy a new screw and you're fine. didn't bother changing it myself because it had no impact on the bike (i imagine that's why the frame came to me with the chainstay rub - doubtful the previous owner noticed).

here are 2 pics of the chainstay (and it's the right chainstay, not the left!):

[edit]for some reason pic #1 doesn't work without a qualifier that renders it ineligible for the img tag, so click on this link instead[/edit]

pic #2:

Last edited by: tegra: Dec 19, 12 13:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
time for some bumpage.
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - FS: cervelo p2c 54cm frameset + extras ($850+shipping) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - FS: cervelo p2c 54cm frameset + extras ($850+shipping) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
go?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is your spare seat post still available?
Quote Reply
Re: feeler - FS: cervelo p2c 54cm frameset + extras ($850+shipping) [rt2tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have a spare seat post available if youd like

Daniel Cain

Quote Reply