Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame
Quote | Reply

Garmin 310: comes with the little connection pod. I have an older "hard strap" I can throw in too, but it was spotty. I currently use a soft strap with it and it works fine.

2006/7 ? Specialized transition comp Size XL handles bars an seat post on it still and are included.

With the exception of the bike frame all of this stuff is still currently attached to my current bike and being used. If a picture would really help lemme know and I will take some, but they all look like what they are described as.

Your "best offer" should include shipping ad paypal fees. My zip is 98027. Issaquah WA

EDIT---Wheels sold
Edit 2--computrainer gone
Last edited by: jhouckwsu: Nov 18, 15 12:43
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer pro / zip 808/404 with powertap, garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can likely get 600$ from an athlete for the ct if you want to be done with it
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer pro / zip 808/404 with powertap, garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
asking price for 310?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer pro / zip 808/404 with powertap, garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stand by, waiting on a response from a PM..
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer pro / zip 808/404 with powertap, garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame [Tri Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
70 shipped to US. Has hard HRM strap, charger and usb stick.
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer pro / zip 808/404 with powertap, garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Zipps Firecrest? 10sp/11sp?
Quote Reply
Re: Computrainer pro / zip 808/404 with powertap, garmin 310 /2006ish specialized transition comp frame [mkng1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sold sorry
Quote Reply