Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $5,200
Quote | Reply
2012 - Trek Speed Concept Project One - 9 series build. Bike was custom build by Focus Cyclery in Gilbert, Arizona. This bike has approx. $11K invested and more than that if you consider full retail cost. I have all the receipts and of course one owner.

-SRAM Red components with return to center front shifters
-Frame size XL (I'm 6'3")
-Custom Project One paint, frame built in Wisconsin (Matte Black)
-SRAM Red Quarq Power Meter*** does not come with the bike at the $5,200 price.
-Zipp Firecrest 808 wheelset
-TriRig CNC Machined SC clamps (drops over 200 grams over stock clamps)
-Comes with speed play pedals
-Includes a lot of goodies, stock parts and spare parts that come with this bike
-I can take more pictures for people that are serious, the bike is close to mint condition

Bike was built Feb/March 2012, I trained on this bike and my road bike for Ironman Arizona, completed Ironman in November 2012. The bike has sat since that race and not ridden once and was only ridden for approximately 8 months off an on when training for Ironman. I purchased a mountain bike after Ironman and have been riding that bike along with my road bike ever since. Never thought I would be willing to sell this bike since i put some much money into it, but since it doesn't get ridden it needs a new home. Was considering doing TT's on it, but just never pulled the trigger.

Sorry pictures are crappy just snapped some with phone. Going to do a better job this weekend with pictures as I'm going to be listing it on EBay.

Serious inquires only. No trades or anything like that. I'm very anal about my stuff, this bike is in excellent condition.

Last edited by: motoxxx: May 10, 14 9:45
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $6500 [motoxxx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
amazing bike! Any interest in selling the wheels separately? I am assuming not since they look great on that bike but thought I'd ask anyway and at least give you a free bump.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $6500 [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, if I have no success selling the bike I would consider parting out the bike....wheels. Since I'm in no rush, I'll hang tight as is for now. Thanks for your interest and the bump. I'm in Arizona so using social media, local craigslist, and considering posting on ebay this weekend. Peace
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $6500 [motoxxx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem. If the bike was a medium and was available a month ago before I bought my new one, I would be all over it! :) good luck with your sale.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $6500 [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks dude.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Similarly, I am not in the market for a new bike (nor am I at the level to take advantage of such upgrades properly). However, I am of similar size and looking at a few small upgrades to my bike. Would you mind sending me a PM? Bike looks awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $6500 [quickfeet21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I appreciate your interest but I'm not going to sell parts off this bike. I'll keep it as a TT bike before that happens. I wish you the best with your upgrades. I've changed my thought process on this bike....Either I sell it complete or it doesn't sell.
Last edited by: motoxxx: May 8, 14 21:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated price...with no power meter. Found some sram red cranks online new for $250.00, so someone easily do the same.
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $5,200 [motoxxx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the SC STILL FOR SALE? tdolinka@hotmail.com
Last edited by: 2moremiles: Jul 13, 14 13:16
Quote Reply
Re: 2012 Trek Speed Concept P1/9 Series Triathlon/Tri/TT Size XL - $5,200 [2moremiles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I sold it. Wish you the best!
Quote Reply