Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc and Zipp 808 Firecrest Clincher
Quote | Reply
2 year old Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc and 1 year old 808 Firecrest clincher. Amazing wheels and raced twice in 70.3s. Only ridden in races and days prior to race day. Perfect condition and never crashed. Both are full black with black decals. Zips skewers included. $2,700 shipped in United States. Ping and will send pictures. Also includes latex tubes and similarly very lightly used Continental GP 4K II tires.
Last edited by: boatracer: May 3, 16 5:30
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc and Zipp 808 Firecrest Clincher [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to split up?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc and Zipp 808 Firecrest Clincher [onceatriathlet3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly. PM me which you want.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc and Zipp 808 Firecrest Clincher [boatracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipp Disc Sold. 808 FC Clincher available. All black. $950 shipped in US.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How firm is the price on the Zipp 808 front?

Bruce Gennari
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the set if still available!

edit: oops sorry just saw the disc was sold, my bad
Last edited by: art: Jun 18, 16 14:18
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Super 9 Carbon Clincher Disc and Zipp 808 Firecrest Clincher [BGennari] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me what you're thinking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Front is still available $925 shipped within US. Great wheel and only raced twice. Includes skewer and bag of stuff that came with it (brake pads are in there).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump on front still available.
Quote Reply