Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp Sub 9 for sale- ready to ride -price dropped, last bump before e-bay
Quote | Reply
2008 sub 9 disc only - this includes disc with mounted tire, sram red 11-25 cassette, zipp skewer, and Roval wheel bag. PERFECT mechanical condition, one small dime size cosmetic impression (very faint, but visible on inspection), no other cosmetic scratches, blemishes, anything.

Will send pics, just e-mail me or PM me with your e-mail Pictures taken September 21st. ((Would post here but cannot figure out to post them (I must be computer illiterate))

Asking $1325, but will consider reasonable offers
Last edited by: kutchinator: Sep 29, 09 9:46
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9 for sale- ready to ride [kutchinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, lowered price
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9 for sale- ready to ride [kutchinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9 for sale- ready to ride [triLook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last bump before I pull off. Fantastic price on wheel. I must be turning peole off by including the complete disclosure on a very small cosmetic description of mark. There is nothing wrong with theis wheel!!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp Sub 9 for sale- ready to ride -price dropped [kutchinator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FWIW a cosmetic blemish does nothing to these wheels. I put a full on hole in my sub9 (about the size of a nickel)- sent it back to Zipp for inspection/repair/warranty. They put a carbon patch over it. Looks like a carbon version of a patched inner tube. Wheel is fine.
Quote Reply