Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp SUb 9 clincher disc, shimano, with Bontrager tire
Quote | Reply

inlcudes paypal fees and shipping in US

Quote Reply
Re: Zipp SUb 9 clincher disc, shimano, with Bontrager tire [LeDopedChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Approximately how many miles are on this disc? Is it a 900 clincher? I didn't think they made a sub 9 in a clincher?
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp SUb 9 clincher disc, shimano, with Bontrager tire [LeDopedChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^^^^^^^Offers taken^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I looked up the Sub9, is is not compatible with Scott plasma. Do you know if its ALL scott plasmas; Plasma, Plasma 2, Plasma 3TT/Plasma 3 Premium etc?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp SUb 9 clincher disc, shimano, with Bontrager tire [eigner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question...dont know....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Though Zipp could have called that wheel the 'sub9 clincher' disc, at the time it came out there was only the 900 (tubular) disc, so that wheel is the 900 clincher disc.

It is not as wide as the sub9 disc. I measured mine at 26.6mm at its widest point. The sub9 tubular is 28.5mm wide. That difference was enough for the 900 clincher to work for on one of my bikes when the sub9 didn't quite fit.
Quote Reply