Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Price Drop- Zipp 808 Rear 10 spd
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: Yeeper: May 28, 15 8:35
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808, Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wings [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have any pics of the 808's
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808, Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wings [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you email me pictures of the carbon pro aero bars?

verytas@gmail.com
Quote Reply
SOLD [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check pm. I can email or text lots of pics of all items.
Last edited by: Yeeper: May 28, 15 8:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If not sold could you please send pics of aero bars to tonywelch17@gmail.com? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808, Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wings [IronDadTony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated prices, realized I was a bitt off base. Make offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for additional items. Make some offers
Last edited by: Yeeper: Dec 2, 14 19:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Make some offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could you email me pics of the Radarlock lenses in Fire Iridium?

stewart.pomeroy at gmail.com

cheers
S.

// qui audet adipiscitur
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808, Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wings [spomeroy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fire Iridium sold and PMs answered.

Bump. Offers on the items?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great transaction and seller. Good communication, shipping and lenses in condition as stated.

cheers
S.

// qui audet adipiscitur
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808, Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wings [spomeroy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks S!

Bump for offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for new year's sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please email pics of the 808, including detailed pics of the hub from both sides. Sorry can't PM on the board yet.

delayedapex AT live.com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 808, Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wings [deucer01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics and email sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you getme pics of radarlenses?
Quote Reply
Re: NYE SALES- Zipp 808, Oakley lenses,Vision Carbon Pro aero bars, desoto cool wing [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the cool wings!