Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1100
Quote | Reply
I'm selling my race-only Zipp 303 Firecrest tubular wheelset. The wheels come with the wheelbuilder aerojacket for the 303s (used once) as well as Vittoria Evo CX tubular tires (320 TPI -- considered one of the best tubulars on the market).

The wheelset is 1.5 years old and has been used in races only. Last September, I mounted some cross tubulars on the wheels for racing -- they worked great. I will unmount the cross tubulars, of course (unless you want them!). Hubs run smooth, rims in excellent shape, no dings, no dents, no crashes.

The aerojacket is a few months old and used in one time trial -- it works great and really does help with time splits.

The tires are 320TPI, never flatted, and have about 150-200 miles in them. They'll last a long time still.

Looking to sell the whole package. Price drop to $1100.

Last edited by: Rdcxmtn: Mar 31, 14 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1250 OBO [Rdcxmtn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1100. Looking to get these out the door -- they're in perfect condition. I'm selling because I'm converting to disc on my cross bike and I don't race on the road in zipps.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1250 OBO [Rdcxmtn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I purchase the aerojacket only?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1250 OBO [beavertriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. It's been used once in a time trial. Pretty much new condition. I'll take $80 shipped. New is $100 + shipping I believe.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1100 [Rdcxmtn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the cover still available or is that gone?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1100 [buttacavoli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry, cover is gone. wheels are still here but apparently tubulars aren't that popular!
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1100 [Rdcxmtn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These wheels still kicking around? Cyclocross season is around the corner!

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp 303 Firecrest tubulars with Wheelbuilder aerojacket and Vittoria Evo CX 320 TPI tires -- $1100 [kjmcawesome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer. What did they go for? 10 speed Firecrest tubulars are now old technology! This is fantastic news for me.

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply