Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zero G Negative G Ti Brakes
Quote | Reply
I have a set of OG-NG brakes for sale. Just sent back to Ciamillo and refurbished. Everything is new except for the caliper arms and cable adjustment bolt. I swapped them out for another pair while these went back, so now they are extra. Basically as new. They apparently sent them through the parts washer while they were disassembled.

$180 w/out pads
$200 w/ brand new Swisstop yellow pads

Actual shipping will be charged, which should only be a few bucks.

I can post pics after the holiday.
Quote Reply
Re: Zero G Negative G Ti Brakes [jamiewilson3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
color?
Quote Reply
Re: Zero G Negative G Ti Brakes [doughboyracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are the regular black model.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how many of these so called referbished ones do you have and your price is much cheaper this time then in the past???
Quote Reply
Re: Zero G Negative G Ti Brakes [ck21trhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question....

I had 2 pair. I have gone to Reynolds wheels, so that is why I am selling. They dont fit the rim width well.

The first pair suffered from a oxidation welded titanium bolt after several years of use. They replaced them with a brand new pair, which I sold when I got them back, because I had already replaced them with my other NG brakes and put DA on the bike that I pulled them from. When I sent those out, I put these current ones on the my main bike They were already well used at this point. After a while, the rear brake started to bind unless cleaned about every other ride. I emailed ZG and they simply said send them back and we will repair or replace. Since they dont work well with the Reynolds wheels anyways, I have just gone back to Record and DA brakes on both bikes. They have since returned this pair, which are not new, but rebuilt (all new but caliper arms). I am just going to make life easier on myself and stick with what works best with the Reynolds. The first pair I asked more for, because they were brand spankin new. These are not....they are just mostly new, hence the lower price.

Basically, I am just one of those people who has enough parts laying around to build 2 or 3 bikes up at any time. Trying to sell a few things to fund my new TT bike frame in the next month or so. And yes, I already have all of the parts laying around for it, too.
Last edited by: jamiewilson3: May 29, 09 17:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem, well if anyone is interested in these Jaime is a great seller, great communication and answers numerous questions about his products. If anyone needs a referral send me a PM.

And Jamie if no one wants the pads or you have extra pads maybe we can make a sweet deal but my zipps do have plenty of life still on them.

chris
Quote Reply