Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S less than 75 miles on them
Quote | Reply

Came with my transition 2008 ..less than 75 miles on them. S-work tires included. Cassette and skewers not. 1300$
Last edited by: Socalbeachbum: Apr 15, 09 23:47
Quote Reply
Post deleted by RIPTIDE 11 [ In reply to ]
Re: Garage sale...ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S SPIUK AERO HELMET ETC CARBON FIZIK ARIONE TRI 2 ETC... [RIPTIDE 11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry dude..I could never find that thing. So the p3 is treating you well? I still miss those aerobars :(

Worst part about selling the bike was losing those v8's.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale...ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S SPIUK AERO HELMET ETC CARBON FIZIK ARIONE TRI 2 ETC... [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hijack your add...

I love the bike and the only thing better than the comfort of the V8's is the look. She's treating me perfectly. No problem on the cassette a buddy had a fairly new one laying around that he gave me.

Good luck at CDA

"Obsessed" A word the unmotivated use to describe the dedicated.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale...ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S SPIUK AERO HELMET ETC CARBON FIZIK ARIONE TRI 2 ETC... [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see a Hydrotail, some brakes and some brake levers..were they alerady up and have been sold? Might be interested in the Hydrotail if it's the Cervelo version and reasonably priced.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the helmet.

Sent you a pm. Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale...ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S SPIUK AERO HELMET ETC CARBON FIZIK ARIONE TRI 2 ETC... [Believer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP FOR UPDATE
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How many MB are the oakley thump? and can you send me some pictures to ck21trhc@aol.com Does it come with the software and everything else.

thanks
chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How bout $40 for the brakes?

Remember, one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
are th e rims still for sale and also are they dimpled and what year are they and also where are you located.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
9sp or 10 sp shifters? are you willing to split them up? (I only need a right). Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale...ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S SPIUK AERO HELMET ETC CARBON FIZIK ARIONE TRI 2 ETC... [gumby10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump...update
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still for sale
Quote Reply
Post deleted by IMV [ In reply to ]
Re: Garage sale...ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S SPIUK AERO HELMET ETC CARBON FIZIK ARIONE TRI 2 ETC... [IMV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1200 plus shipping
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S less than 75 miles on them [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the helmet? If so, what do you have and can you post or email a photo? jon.rawlson@akerman.com. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S less than 75 miles on them [ctfltriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipps sold to me!
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S less than 75 miles on them [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zipps look great, thanks again!
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S less than 75 miles on them [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very welcome!
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 404 CLINCHER'S less than 75 miles on them [Socalbeachbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the helmet?

Roar Lion Roar
Quote Reply