Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wtb 2018 tarmac sworks
Quote | Reply

Trying to order one around my area but everyone saying delivery not until December. Wondering if anybody here can help or knows a place that has one.

Looking for 56 Sagan edition frame set.

Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb 2018 tarmac sworks [Pschnei3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Call a Mikes Bikes location. One of my friends has a Sagan frameset that arrived last week via Mikes. But chances are they are severely backordered everywhere. http://www.mikesbikes.com
Last edited by: chobbs: Aug 22, 17 8:53
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb 2018 tarmac sworks [chobbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up. I actually called them the other day and they also said earliest would be late october/early November. Think this might be a lost cause unless a shop has one sitting around.
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb 2018 tarmac sworks [Pschnei3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roswell Bicycles in Roswell, Ga seems to get their hands on all sorts of hard to get Specialized bikes...might be worth a phone call at least. They had a dozen tarmac torch frames when they first came out....770-642-4057
Quote Reply
Re: Wtb 2018 tarmac sworks [Solar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Solar wrote:
Roswell Bicycles in Roswell, Ga seems to get their hands on all sorts of hard to get Specialized bikes...might be worth a phone call at least. They had a dozen tarmac torch frames when they first came out....770-642-4057

Thanks. I just called and they said most of the frame sets are on back order. The search continues.
Quote Reply