Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap!
Quote | Reply
Updated everything for the night so what's shown is accurate.

There is a lot of women's gear left... Guys, buy some cheap but expensive looking xmas gifts for your active wives and gf's!!

I've got a whole bunch of our 2012 samples sitting in boxes and it really needs to go somewhere to free up some space.

It's mainly men's size large and women's medium but there are exceptions especially for the custom samples as they are all different sizes. Killer chance to pick up some new stuff.

Everything is new and likely with tags. I'll get the missing descriptions (just noticed that) added tomorrow.

$5 per item shipping or if you buy more than 3 items, free shipping! No international unless you want a min of 5 items. Sorry, sometimes it's just to hard to keep track of the different shipping rates. (Canada, you're cool and pretty simple to figure out so if you want to buy anything let me know)

Please excuse the half naked mannequins;)

PM or message on fb with questions.

ALL THE PICTURES ARE IN THIS ALBUM LINKED BELOW, the other pics below are just some examples of items.
http://www.facebook.com/...736104024&type=1

This jersey below isn't listed in the other album, the shorts pictured already sold.
-men's Icon jersey - small $25

Some size XL stuff is shown below and is also in the album.
-pic one - jersey on left is a normal fit Evolution jersey $25, jersey on the right is a fitted RS Pro jersey (super nice and light fabric) $35.

Tri jersey is a Fuel/Evolution top $20 (fitted but not crazy small), and on the right is a late 2011/early 2012 RS jersey which is super light $30.

Last edited by: Tai: Oct 29, 12 13:01
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - men's large & women's med - new stuff [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take most any bike jerseys you have in XL. Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - men's large & women's med - new stuff [jheebner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'ed
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - men's large & women's med - new stuff [jheebner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just sent you a PM with some stuff. There might be more buried in the pile...
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - mainly men's large and wmn's medium - new stuff [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any xl tri tops for men or anyother xl jerseys or shorts? pm me
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - mainly men's large and wmn's medium - new stuff [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll PM you in 20 or so. Bunch of jerseys but I don't think there are any shorts.
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - mainly men's large and wmn's medium - new stuff [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have PM'd you also to buy a few items. Thanks!

Daniel
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the the men's Ion Jersey and the Fuel/Evolution try jersey size small?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for some of the items.
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - mainly men's large and wmn's medium - new stuff [demingn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, sorry, lost you here. Were those items you saw in the album? Sometimes I miss a style but I don't have an Ion tank. I'll check if there are any size small in the Fuel tri tops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oops, sorry I meant "Icon." It's the 1st pic on this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of clothing - Sugoi - mainly men's large and wmn's medium - new stuff [demingn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Icon jersey pictures is available. It's a size small and it's fitted.

If you want it PM me. I have someone helping me keep up with all the PM's today as I'm getting no work done otherwise;)

Tai
Quote Reply
Re: Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap! [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any jackets?
Quote Reply
Re: Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap! [jessepurves] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no sorry, it was all spring/summer stuff so no jackets.
Quote Reply
Re: Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap! [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check your inbox. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap! [SirLagAlot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, will email you back on Monday. Samples are in my office otherwise I'd check it right now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is any of this still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap! [pvfanatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With so many items I'm sure that I've got a couple items still listed that aren't here but I tried to remove anything that has sold from the facebook album so if it's listed there is probably a 90% chance that I have it. PM me and I can check on whatever you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
btw, make me offers if you want 3+ pieces of gear. I want this stuff gone...:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey this is Dan just wondering if you send my black/white and red/white sugoi jerseys? Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: Women's (and some men's) tri, bike and run gear!! Sugoi samples - get your presents cheap! [SirLagAlot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any men's medium tops and bibs/shorts?
Quote Reply