Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by grosso27
Last edited by: grosso27: Jul 28, 13 16:38
Re: Final clean out, all priced to sell (Oakley, Smith, ISM, Adidas, Sram, Dura-Ace, Ultegra, Ritchey, Bontrager, Specialized, Zipp, Michelin, Deda, Fizik, Pearl Izumi, Kiwami, Profile Design, etc) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
came here for oakley but i cant dont see anything for sale..
Quote Reply
Post deleted by grosso27 [ In reply to ]
Re: Final clean out, all priced to sell (Oakley, Smith, ISM, Adidas, Sram, Dura-Ace, Ultegra, Ritchey, Bontrager, Specialized, Zipp, Michelin, Deda, Fizik, Pearl Izumi, Kiwami, Profile Design, etc) [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd!
Quote Reply
Re: Final clean out, all priced to sell (Smith Pivlocks, Zipp extensions & pads, ISM saddles, Adidas jerseys, Sram derailleurs, Ultegra cassette, Ritchey stem, Bontrager carbon cages, Specialized, Michelin, Deda road bars, Fizik, Pearl Izumi, Kiwami, Prof [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Final clean out, all priced to sell (Smith Pivlocks, Zipp extensions & pads, ISM saddles, Adidas jerseys, Sram derailleurs, Ultegra cassette, Ritchey stem, Bontrager carbon cages, Specialized, Michelin, Deda road bars, Fizik, Pearl Izumi, Kiwami, Prof [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good Karma selling those Pivlocks I sent you for free. I guess "passing on the love" means charging less than they would sell for new. By the way, hard to call those "nearly new" since you have no idea how much I used them before you.

Last edited by: AndresLD: Jul 28, 13 12:04
Quote Reply
Re: Final clean out, all priced to sell (Zipp brake pads, ISM saddles, Adidas jerseys, Sram Rival derailleurs, Ultegra cassette, Ritchey stem, Bontrager carbon cages, Specialized, Michelin, Deda road bars, Fizik, Kiwami, Profile, etc [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Last edited by: grosso27: Jul 29, 13 10:27
Quote | Reply
grosso27 wrote:
How much did I sell them for?

Come on man, I posted because you had them up there for $100 on your list of items to sell. All of the sudden, they're listed as "Sold" and they're off your items list with prices (you didn't sell them, we both know that). Listen, you can do whatever you want, I gave them to you (just asked you to cover shipping) not expecting anything... just being generous to someone who might need them. It just seems like it defeats the whole purpose when you're profiting from it, especially after you sent me that PM saying you'd spread the love if they didn't work out. Your conscience not mine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow that is bad karma
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good PR for his Wattie Ink team too.

Quote | Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Quote | Reply
dammmmmmn!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jfolks259 wrote:
And look what we have here... http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/...;itemId=231023991093

No kidding! Wow. Like I said above, I gave these away because I wasn't using them anymore and figured I might as well let someone else put them to good use. Dude sees it as an opportunity to make a few bucks (even though he said he'd "pass on the love" if they didn't work for him). Oh well, nothing I can do about it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
his feedback says it all...doosh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I almost bought them a week ago. Glad I didn't!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ouch.

Anyway, to be fair & FWIW, I've had more than one positive experience with him. No issues whatsoever. See feedback thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=4385042#4385042.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jamaican wrote:
Ouch.

Anyway, to be fair & FWIW, I've had more than one positive experience with him. No issues whatsoever. See feedback thread: http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=4385042#4385042.

That is not how this works. You don't get a point for each honest deal and loose a point for every dishonest deal. Either you are legit or not, and this guy failed miserably.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gizmo_tri wrote:
Jamaican wrote:
Ouch.

That is not how this works. You don't get a point for each honest deal and loose a point for every dishonest deal. Either you are legit or not, and this guy failed miserably.

I never said anything about points. This is not a game. Neither is it binary. I've had good experiences with him. Obviously others haven't. Take it for what it's worth.

My $0.02.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it would be great if wattie ink team knew the kind of team members they sponsor and how it make the brand look like $hit

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jfolks259 wrote:
And look what we have here... http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/...;itemId=231023991093

Doubly-bad karma!

Quote | Reply
I've had good experiences with Ed, and that's all I can speak on.

The posts here were deleted, so I'm not sure what happened, but maybe he was hard up for cash and is just selling what he can find. I know I've been in that position before, selling product pamphlets, spare bolts from stems and even pedaling my tee shirts (vigorously).

Basically, I'm not judging - I'm not aware of his situation. All I know him as is a decent person.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply

Prev Next