Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

We only have a few of these: New Giro "Paris" Limited Edition Atmos 7X TDF Discovery Team Helmet. On Sale!
Quote | Reply
We ordered these nearly six months ago: The new Giro Atmos Lone Star Paris 7X Edition Discovery Team helmet. I have 12 Mediums. They are normally $224.99: FOR ST'er's only: $199.99 including DHL ground shipping to the lower 48 states of the U.S. Orders ship same day. Call (313) 278-1350 to order. Only 12 avail. FOR ST'er's only: $199.99 including DHL ground shipping to the lower 48 states of the U.S. Orders ship same day. Call (313) 278-1350 to order. Only 12 avail.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: We only have a few of these: New Giro "Paris" Limited Edition Atmos 7X TDF Discovery Team Helmet. On Sale! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I just wet myself.
Quote Reply
Re: We only have a few of these: New Giro "Paris" Limited Edition Atmos 7X TDF Discovery Team Helmet. On Sale! [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, it comes with a cool box too.....

Easy man.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: We only have a few of these: New Giro "Paris" Limited Edition Atmos 7X TDF Discovery Team Helmet. On Sale! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you tease...

I may give ya a call wed. on the pots...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\_____ O-O>

houstonadventureracing.com (H.A.R.T.)
houstonracing.com (Houston TriClub )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like an, "army of one" helmet. I like.

Scott.
Quote Reply
Re: We only have a few of these: New Giro "Paris" Limited Edition Atmos 7X TDF Discovery Team Helmet. On Sale! [srgraves] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kinda does:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply