Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Want to buy a specialized transition frameset or complete [Livestrong191] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a friend who is selling his Med transition. Build in Sram red with zipp vuka handlebar. I'll let you know when I get the details, if you are interested
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a specialized transition frameset or complete [Livestrong191] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2009 Transition Expert complete bike for sale size Medium. I sent you a PM and didn't know if you had received it. I'm open to offers on the bike if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a specialized transition frameset or complete [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the same problem. Looking to sell my pinarello fp3 but cant post to classified. Can you explain how this works. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a specialized transition frameset or complete [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am very interested in buying the 09 comp frameset in black and yellow (L)
Quote Reply
Re: Want to buy a specialized transition frameset or complete [LEGENDwaitDAIRY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just what you were looking for. I'm selling it without the wheels. The current set-up is as follows:

Frame:M
Rear: SRAM RED 2012
Front: SRAM RED 2012
Shifters: SRAM RED 2012 return to center
Cranks: FSA Light Quarq (3 months left on warranty)
Casset: SRAM RED 2012
Wheels: MAVIC

Solid bike and well maintained. I typically get a major tune-up done twice a year. Last one was done in mid August just before IMKY. The components are only 1 1/2 months old. I can sell with the components or with Shimano ultegra (front will be 105). Possibly even sell just frame only if you are interested.