Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT/FS corima aero+ carbon clinchers
Quote | Reply
pair of corima aero carbon clinchers (shimano splined, although i still have the campy freehub as well), will come with spoke tool. 45 mm rim profile, 18 fr/24 rr, 1573 grams on my scale at home. these were crashed and rebuilt by corima on entirely new rims and new spokes (salvaged hubs), but they still spin great.

for a trade i'd be hoping for ~ksyrium SLs, ksyrium elites + difference, or hed bastognes/kermesse, fulcrum racing 1's or 3's (basically a strong aluminum clincher wheel in a shimano/sram spline). mostly looking to downgrade to help pay for race registrations etc. so ideally it'd be for a lesser wheelset. if looking to buy, i was thinking 750 + shipping seems reasonable for a full carbon wheelset, but if that's unreasonable, just pm me? it'll be a while before i get my bike back to the states since i'm currently overseas (hence my 'feeler' tag in the title) and the earliest i could move these would be early august. i just wanted to get it sorted before i moved to philly for grad school!

have pics of the wheels, but attached to bike, feel free to PM me an email for that.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/FS corima aero+ carbon clinchers [thebanana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump? no interest in trades?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what year are the hubs, and what year are the rebuilt rims? is the rear wheel radial laced on non-drive side, or 2x or 3x on both?
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/FS corima aero+ carbon clinchers [bhglobal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2007 on the hubs (they're actually OEM pinarello charismas), but it's the first year after they switched to the newer hub design (i know because i swapped the freehub from campy to shimano). corima said they replaced the rims with the same kind as was on there, so it should be the smaller 3k weave, which was last seen in 2008 methinks?

edit: they appear to be 2x DS which is what corima had originally.
Last edited by: thebanana: Jul 27, 10 0:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take pictures of the wheelset if you have them. I have Ksryium Elites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT/FS corima aero+ carbon clinchers [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
btt as for the people asking about the freehub, i'll get everyone sorted once i figure out if the buyer/trader needs campy or shimano
Quote Reply