Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTT: My Speedplay X5's for your Look Keos
Quote | Reply
Well I tried the speedplays and they just aren't my thing. Would like to go back to Keos without buying new ones. Let me know what you have for trade. :)

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My Speedplay X5's for your Look Keos [Flatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What color?

I have some Look Sprint Keos that I may trade out. I'm still testing my Zeroes to see if I can deal with the "glassy" feeling at my next crit.
Quote Reply
Re: WTT: My Speedplay X5's for your Look Keos [riotgear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I forgot to mention that. They are the dark blue ones. What color are yours?

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Last edited by: Flatman: May 19, 10 9:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The keo sprints are the gray ones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Look Kep classics that I have not even used for 1 full year. Bought at the end of last season... the pedals are in good condition but the cleats are on their way out. They are black.

We can trade pictures if you want
Quote Reply