Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTS 54 Litespeed Orion frame / Carbon forks and seatpost
Quote | Reply
2003 Litespeed Orion ridden for 3.5 seasons (1 by me). Bike is super light made of ALite aluminum with LiteTEC Titanium enhanced Carbon. The bike is functionally great. Maintained by local shop the last year and was used by a sponsored rider before me. There are some cosmetic paint chips/scrapes and some clear coat cracking around one of the cages. I have tried to include these in the pictures on the linked page. This bike has a lot of life left and is definately a unique color scheme (Go USA?). The bike fits me perfectly (i'm 6'). It is actually a 53cm but that's because i think litespeed measured sizes differently than most. I think i remember the standover height being about 30.5 inches. Measuring now it is Seat tube: 600mm / Top Tube: 570mm / Head tube: 175mm.
The fork is a full carbon fork in good condition. Heaset is cane creek.
I am Looking to sell the litespeed frame + fork/headset. $500 + shipping
Will Add Campy record carbon seatpost for +$60

Campagnolo Record carbon seatpost used but good condition. $60 + shipping

Look carbon fork. Used but in great condition. $50 + shipping

Additional pictures - http://s286.photobucket.com/...aplohris/For%20Sale/
More pictures available on request. PM me if interested or email aplohris@gmail.com

thanks
-andrew
Last edited by: aplohris: Jun 3, 09 14:04
Quote Reply
Re: WTS Litespeed Orion frame / DA 9 STIs / Carbon forks and seatpost [aplohris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop
Quote Reply
Re: WTS Litespeed Orion frame / DA 9 STIs / Carbon forks and seatpost [aplohris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last bump before ebay next week.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the fork 1 of 1 1/8"
Quote Reply
Re: WTS Litespeed Orion frame / DA 9 STIs / Carbon forks and seatpost [fourthaxis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is 1 1/8"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, well i was lazy and didn't eBay yet and going out of town in a week so am waiting until after i get back to do so.
One last chance. Make offers, I am flexible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you sell/ebay your STIs?
Quote Reply
Re: WTS Litespeed Orion frame / DA 9 STIs / Carbon forks and seatpost [TripleP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, just sold those a couple days ago. Sorry
everything else is still available
Quote Reply