Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB shimano 10 speed grouppo (except for crankset!)
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to upgrade my $300 commuter bike which currently has 8 speed shimano craptastico groupset on it. I have some good brakes and a dura ace crankset, but I need all the 10 speed stuff to match!

Looking for a great deal on basically a 105 or better grouppo, minus the crankset and brakes. If anyone has most of that for sale or knows of a good deal, let me know.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: WTB shimano 10 speed grouppo (except for crankset!) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a bike that I need to sell.
It's a Tarmac S-Works.
I'm considering removing the components and selling everything separately.

All the components are 10sp Dura Ace.
Interested in a DA grouppo?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB shimano 10 speed grouppo (except for crankset!) [fasttwitchies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the price is right. What would you want for everything except the brakes and crankset?

In Reply To:
I have a bike that I need to sell.
It's a Tarmac S-Works.
I'm considering removing the components and selling everything separately.

All the components are 10sp Dura Ace.
Interested in a DA grouppo?

Quote Reply
Re: WTB shimano 10 speed grouppo (except for crankset!) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's list:
1. Front der
2. Rear der
3. cassette
4. chain (new in package)
5. shifters/levers

Have I forgotten anything?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB shimano 10 speed grouppo (except for crankset!) [fasttwitchies] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, that is all I need.

In Reply To:
Let's list:
1. Front der
2. Rear der
3. cassette
4. chain (new in package)
5. shifters/levers

Have I forgotten anything?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new Shimano Ultegra groupo that are take-offs. They are 2008, not the ice gray color.

I have the STI shifters, rear derailleur, front (braze-on) derailleur, cassette, chain, and cassette available. PM me with an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My DA stuff is takeoff as well. Brand new.

I did some calculations, looked-up the lowest online price for each component and added everything, then subtracted 10% which gives $775.

There's a few people interested in the complete bike, so please don't consider this a guarantee of sale (at least not until week's end).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A fair offer, but too rich for me! thanks
In Reply To:
My DA stuff is takeoff as well. Brand new.

I did some calculations, looked-up the lowest online price for each component and added everything, then subtracted 10% which gives $775.

There's a few people interested in the complete bike, so please don't consider this a guarantee of sale (at least not until week's end).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I appreciate your consideration.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB shimano 10 speed grouppo (except for crankset!) [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are you looking to spend? I have a full gunmetal ultegra group. I'd prefer to sell the whole thing, including brakes and crank, but will make an exception. The crank has 172.5 arms and is a compact. Take-off from my Wilier IF I sell (have to pay for the bike first).
Quote Reply