Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by zulissi
Last edited by: zulissi: Mar 14, 13 13:05
Post deleted by showbiz [ In reply to ]
Re: ZIPP 303 FC Clincher For Sale/Trade (WTB 404/808?) [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some feelers on sets of 404/808's to buy. If anyone wants the 303's, I'm set (student = not wanting two sets of race wheels at the same time).

Also, would be interested in non-zipp equivalents (Enve? HED?).
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 FC Clincher For Sale/Trade (WTB 404/808?) [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the 303's. If you still have them send me an email. tndavis6@gmail.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, I sent you a PM.

Check your messages and let me know.

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: ZIPP 303 FC Clincher For Sale/Trade (WTB 404/808?) [showbiz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold off the 303's. Looking for a set of medium-deep tubulars (zipp, enve, etc?). Looking to buy ASAP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have a set of zipp 404 tubular 2009-10 BRAND NEW, never been riden, never had glue on the rim, shimano compatible, 1000$ plus 25$ shipping to usa.

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: WTB medium/deep tubular wheelset [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have two new sets of 808s here in classifieds. cc and tubies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you found a set of wheels yet? I have a set of 2010 808 Tubies (not firecrest) that I have available. They are in great shape, I just purchased carbon clinchers. I figure Zipp 808 - $808.00. Any thoughts?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB medium/deep tubular wheelset [zulissi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would trade my 404 FC clinchers for your 303 FC clinchers...PM me

Kurt Luoni
US Sales Manager
Orca Wetsuits
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All set - thanks!
Quote Reply