Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Winter Cycling Pants
Quote | Reply
-30° this morning in Chicago has me wanting something warmer than my 'thermal' winter tights.

Looking at a windproof/waterproof pant, probably fleece lined softshell like Swrve or something.

Let me know if you have anything. In the M/32 range.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Winter Cycling Pants [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if it's what you are looking for, but I have a set of Pearl Izumi Amfib cycling bib tights in size large. Just like these:
http://www.competitivecyclist.com/...ib-tight-w-cham-mens
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got three pairs of the high end Castelli wind bib tights for sale, all brand new. Has fleece lining, wind proof outer shell material, and the progetto x2 top of line chamois. Size medium

I'm an idiot and ordered these to find out I'm more of a small. I'm 5'8 30 inch inseam and these are a couple inches long.

These were over $160 but would do something like $120 or two for $200 plus transaction costs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NWT Size S Castelli Ergo tights no pad $80 (go on top of your bib/shorts)

==================
Ditch the carbage - Go keto!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have gore bike wear windstopper bibs in L, but they fit like usa M for me,
i moved to SoCal so never wore them, they are unlined (windstopper front panels, lycra/spandex rear, reinforced seat area--no chamois so good for over your shorts)
I also have gore tex lined pants, also L, also never wore them, these are lined with velcro lower leg closure to keep flush to leg, similar to current gore path model (but no pocket)
shoot me a pm with your email if interested
jim
jacav2@cox.net
Quote Reply