Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Ultegra Hydro Disc Groupset / 11s disc wheelset
Quote | Reply
Looking to upgrade my CX/toddler trailer bike. I'd like to find an Ultegra hydraulic disc shifting group, at a minimum shifters/calipers/rear derailleur. Also looking for a set of 11s bombproof disc wheels. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Ultegra Hydro Disc Groupset / 11s disc wheelset [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check out my recent post and see if you're interested

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...__P6002062/#p6002062
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Ultegra Hydro Disc Groupset / 11s disc wheelset [mjdwyer23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you need the wheels to be thru-axle compatible?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheelset option for you.

White Industries, T11 hubs, CLD, ti freehub body (Shimano 11-speed road) USA made hubs in polished silver. 15TA/135QR.
Last edited by: SpeedyChix: Oct 6, 16 14:35
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Ultegra Hydro Disc Groupset / 11s disc wheelset [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
Do you need the wheels to be thru-axle compatible?

Need quick release. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of Stans Disc Wheelset from my SuperX Disc (green decals). around 2,000mi. Comes with avid rotors and tubeless values. If interested, I can send pics.

[edit]: here's a quick pic in toddler trailer mode.

Last edited by: sparshall: Sep 17, 16 17:15
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Ultegra Hydro Disc Groupset / 11s disc wheelset [sparshall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I prefer not to use Stan's rims because of the low pressure limit. Thanks for the offer!
Quote Reply