Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Race wheelset for Tarmac SL7 w/SRAM AXS 12sp ETAP
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone!

I'm trying to help my uncle find a nice lightly used race wheelset for his Tarmac SL7 w/ SRAM AXS Etap 12sp. Looking for something in the 60mm-80mm depth. We did IM Maine this year together and he is hooked now and is looking to upgrade his bike.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for them. Obviously the cheaper the better.

Thanks in advance!!
Last edited by: Fubar44: Oct 17, 23 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Race wheelset for Tarmac SL7 w/SRAM AXS 12sp ETAP [Fubar44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I have an almost brand new set of “HollowGram R-SL 50 carbon wheelset”, the same wheelset that comes on the Cannondale Lab71 supersix evo $19 000 bike CAD. Ridden a few times and in excellent shape. $1600 Canadian dollars.

Message me if interested.

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: WTB Race wheelset for Tarmac SL7 w/SRAM AXS 12sp ETAP [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there thanks for the offer but thats a little more he is looking to spend.

Really trying to stay in the $500-$800 range if possible
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Race wheelset for Tarmac SL7 w/SRAM AXS 12sp ETAP [Fubar44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is he running at the moment?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Race wheelset for Tarmac SL7 w/SRAM AXS 12sp ETAP [whatshubdoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Currently running the stock box rims that came on his tarmac. From the spec sheet this is the model: WH-DT R470 DISC XD-R
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have couple wheelsets available, both brand new with 0 miles. I Pm'd you the details
Quote Reply