Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Nike Lunar Mariah sz US 11
Quote | Reply
I want these (not the Lunar Racer or Lunar Trainer) -- Nike Lunar Mariah. Any color. White is preferred.

http://www.nike.com/...17/nike-lunar-mariah

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Last edited by: Rappstar: Sep 18, 09 15:51
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Nike Lunar Mariah sz US 11 [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jordan,

Those are (were?) a Tier Zero release by Nike. Tier Zero basically means they're some of the most exclusive shoes that Nike produces and limits their quantities. Best bet is probably eBay but 1) watch out for fakes and 2) be prepared to drop some mad cash.

edit- just checked eBay...looks like there is a reputable seller on there that has a large quantity of them for $125 OBO.
Last edited by: btmoney: Sep 18, 09 19:03
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Nike Lunar Mariah sz US 11 [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought two pairs of them from that eBay seller. I think that is all the pairs of 11s he has. I have called in some other big guns, but I thought it might be worth it to try here as well.

I have a lot of Ironmans in my future. I figure each pair should last a full season of racing, but that's only gonna get me through 2011. ;)

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply