Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB New/Used Inexpensive Road shoes
Quote | Reply
For reference, I'm a:

Size 44 SIDI
Size 45 SHIMANO

I don't mind if they're used, just have to have some life left.
I DON'T care if they're not Shimano or Sidi, those are just the only two shoes I was fitted for. If you have something else that may fit me, let me know. PMs and responses welcome.

Thanks.

E Curt
Enter my raffle to win an iPad!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB New/Used Inexpensive Road shoes [Curtblaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well shoot I missed you by a size on Sidi, but have a pair of Zeta Mesh that were cleated up and ridden for a few trainer rides before I found out they were too small. Size 43....don't know if you have tried a size smaller, but thought it was worth a shot

Last edited by: wiffcheese: Jun 14, 10 4:54
Quote Reply
Re: WTB New/Used Inexpensive Road shoes [wiffcheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went to the LBS on Friday and tried on a 43.5 the fit just right, but he said to size up to 44 to allow for my foot to swell during longer rides.

I wish they fit :(
Sorry.

E Curt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey they either fit or they don't.....poorly fit shoes make for a miserable day. Make sure you pay attention to socks as well that makes a huge dif!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Honestly, I'm just going to wear my regular sweatsocks - the ones I wear with sneakers. It doesn't make a difference to me. My friend let me try out his cycling socks, I didn't notice any significant change, so I decided I'd rather invest my money in jerseys or save up for a bike (which I did).

E Curt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually I meant socks or no socks. The difference between barefoot and socked for me is a full size! Many triathletes ride barefoot, but depending on your background you may go with socks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of size 12 cannondales. Great shape and lots of life left
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I go barefoot in my tri shoes. Training or not. I find ir more comfy. But I feel I should get road shoes that fit me socked, no?

E Curt
Quote Reply
Re: WTB New/Used Inexpensive Road shoes [bberk1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What does that translate to in Sidi? Or Shimano? I'm unsure, but think they may be just a smidge too large.

E Curt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some DMT road shoes that I would ship for $40. I will have to check the size either 43.5 or 44.

Or

Some Sidi Road shoes I would ship for $70 size 44. If you are interested in either let me know and I will send more info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Normally I wear a US size 10.5 and these fit me well
Quote Reply