Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB HED Ardennes or Belgium clincher front wheel or comparable
Quote | Reply
After a Christmas group ride I took from the wheels to put my bike in the car. Front wheel rolled/wobbled into the road; in front of a buddy leaving and he ran over it.

Wheels are/were an older set of HED Belgium clinchers, but had bladed spokes, radial spokes front, rolled well and had been overhauled and retensioned in the last year by HED.

Rather than buy a new front wheel, hoping someone has a front wheel hanging in their bike room they are willing to sell.

Thanks.
Last edited by: Tri-Bum: Dec 31, 15 11:53
Quote Reply
Re: WTB HED Ardennes or Belgium clincher front wheel or comparable [Tri-Bum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: WTB HED Ardennes or Belgium clincher front wheel or comparable [Tri-Bum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

"The men who try to do something and fail, are infinitely better off than those who try to do nothing and succeed." Lloyd James
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a HED Ardennes front. Its from the first year they came out with the Ardennes and wide rim. I think its the FR version, hasn't been ridden much in the last 3-4 years. Its just hanging in my shop. Send me a PM and I'll email you some pics.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB HED Ardennes or Belgium clincher front wheel or comparable [Blmgtnbkr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very interested. Thanks.

Rob
Ralford13 @ COMCAST.net

"The men who try to do something and fail, are infinitely better off than those who try to do nothing and succeed." Lloyd James
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics sent.
Quote Reply