Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Argon 18 E-112 (or possibly E-114) Size SMALL
Quote | Reply
Looking for an Argon 18 E-112 in size small. Would consider an E-114 if the price is right. Shoot me message if you have anything! Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Argon 18 E-112 (or possibly E-114) Size SMALL [andhedrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the way - I'd consider just a frame, a whole bike, OR a partial bike. Let me know what you've got!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Argon 18 E-112 (or possibly E-114) Size SMALL [andhedrew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What of pricing are you looking at?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Argon 18 E-112 (or possibly E-114) Size SMALL [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really depends on what's out there. I'm replacing a broken bike and am on a budget. Not looking to spend more than $2500 total, but again, depends on what is out there. May just buy a new frame if I don't find something soon.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a lbs that does great deals on bikes. They have e-112s. I would definitely send them an email. If not i have a great plasma 2 size 54 ;-)

http://www.velomine.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Argon 18 E-112 (or possibly E-114) Size SMALL [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great! Thanks, I'll check them out. In the meantime, if anyone has one they are looking to sell...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, thanks again for the lead on Velomine. Spoke with Kevin there. Very helpful, personable guy. They have 2012 model e-112 frames at a great price. Unfortunately, no Smalls. The search continues...

I'm sure the Plasma is a great bike, but I need a small...and have my heart set on an Argon 18. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, last call before I buy a NEW frame. Anyone want an opportunity to get out of their current e112 or e114?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wife nixed the new frame. Back to dreaming of a used one... Anybody?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I actually just got a e-118 built so I am looking to sell my e-114 size small. It was ridden for 2 IM(Louisville and Hawaii) in 2011, but not much use before that (my husband bought it for himself but it was too small) or since then(I took last year off racing). It has mostly SRAM red components. A local bike shop put a small crack in the top tube so I got that re-'carboned', so it's actually more sturdy then before. I don't have a wheelset to sell with it.
I just told my husband I was ready to sell it today so we haven't determined price, but thinking $1800 + exact shipping. I can take pictures if you are interested.

http://www.GearforMultisport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, not sure if you are still looking, but I have exactly what you want. E-112, size S. Complete with wheels, cassette and pedals - dura-ace components. Raced in Kona twice on it :-)

If you are interested please email be for pics and pricing.

Cheers,

Glenn
Quote Reply