Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Aerobars (carbon)
Quote | Reply
Looking for some higher end carbon bars. If sized, only interested in Large/XL with uncut extensions (really looking for something that will accommodate wider shoulders). Not interested in anything cracked, broken, etc...
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Aerobars (carbon) [chrisar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got Profile Design Carbon Lightning Stryke bars that I'm selling. I've also got the Profile design stem for them. I bought them to convert my road bike to a tri bike but ended up buying a tri bike so I don't need them. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have profile designs carbon strykes I can cut you a deal on.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a nice Bontrager XXX Race carbon aerobar with new Cee Gees pads. Carbon s-bend extensions are 23.5 cm and width is 42cm. Lots of adjustability. Bars are in mint condition with some scratches only where it mounts. Also have some profile Qs brake levers and some older used 10 spd Dura ace shifters if you would need them.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Aerobars (carbon) [scoobysdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for the aerobars and gear. Thanks

"The only easy day was yesterday"
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Aerobars (carbon) [wmblore] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to be clear. The brake levers are alloy. Bars only $250 W/ shifters and levers $300 Includes shipping in conus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent - I have several sets available...