Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB AND FS -- Polar S720i, Orca Apex II, Akona Bike Bag
Quote | Reply
HI everyone out there...

Anyone interested in a polar S720i Watch ? comes with the guarantee and software and T61 Coded Strap But without the speed sensor... could get a cheap one on ebay or ST.

Alos for sale

1 Spare T-31 Heart Rate Strap
1 Spare T-61 Heart Rate Strap

1 polar S 150 watch comes with the handlebar mount and speed sensor. Has been use for a year but now the battery and wristband needs to be change and I will buy a new one instead.
I have never used the mount and speed sensor.

Also for sale, a slighly little used Orca Apex II 2007 WetSuit. Size 6 . I had it sponsored in the middle of the season and swam maybe 3-4 times with it ... Never raced with it since there was no wetsuit races in these times... Used it for training maximum 4 times, no scratches, no nothing. Looks brand new Still in original carrybag.

For everything that is for sale, make me an offer, everything reasonable will be accepted, take this has a garage sale... payment via paypal.

And I'm looking for a bike bag to carry my machine... Think the Akona is the best out there but if someone has something else that works good then PM me.

Thanks,

David

-Hoping to make it in the bike industry!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB AND FS -- Polar S720i, Orca Apex II, Akona Bike Bag [davidtriathlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you say....
Quote:
1 Spare T-31 Heart Rate Strap
Does that include the transmitter? Or is it just the elastic strap? An uncoded T31 transmitter is $40 new and if I can't find one for less, I'm just going to upgrade to a better HRM. I felt like a total retard for having lost it after I found out how much that component costs to replace.

I'll send a PM and make you an offer.
Quote Reply