Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB - Cycling kit
Quote | Reply
With the warmer weather coming up & some good weight lost over the winter, nothing I have fits me, particularly for cycling.

Team gear, name brand, no-name, whatever.

Mostly interested in cycling kit....bibs, shorts, jerseys, vest, etc...

Tri shorts or jerseys may be needed as well.

As a poor youngin', paying full retail isn't much an option.

Please let me know of anything you might have.

Thanks.
Last edited by: grosso27: Mar 2, 11 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cycling kit [grosso27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
size?

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Re: WTB - Cycling kit [feman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn. Oversight.

Men's medium probably.

5'11" 170lbs 32" waist
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a sleeveless Infinit jersey... they called it a Tri top but it has 2 rear pockets so pretty much same difference. Kind of a neon yellow/white fade color. Labled a Large, but I found it too snug at 6-1, 175-180 so I only wore it maybe 3-4X and I'm even fatter now so sounds like it'd fit you better. $15? Basically cover shipping and a couple beers, since i don't wear it anymore anyway.

Also have a Voler skinsuit, only worn for 2 TTs. Again a Large, but they're cut to fit tight so it might fit you a little more like a normal Med if you're not after the super-sleek sausage-casing look. I really liked the chamois, not too thick but still a full riding cut and not just a mini Tri pad. $20? Just don't use it anymore either since I got a different one that matches the rest of my shit better cuz I'm vain like that. Black bottom and red/gold top with "Voler" on it approximately 14 times (never bothered to count 'em all).

Can get a pic of either/both if you like. Gladly sell 'em together for less to save postage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check yo pms
Quote Reply