Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Zipp Decals for 808
Quote | Reply
I took my decals off after purchasing the bike and really want to put them back on. $35 per wheell from zipp seems like a lot to pay for some stickers... so I'd thought I'd look to see if any STers have any for sale. I prefer the white/silver decals.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Zipp Decals for 808 [legs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Contact Tai here on ST or at taigraphx@gmail.com. I ordered wheel stickers from him and they're very high quality. He has custom Zipp stickers and can pretty much make them in any color you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I took my decals off after purchasing the bike and really want to put them back on. $35 per wheell from zipp seems like a lot to pay for some stickers... so I'd thought I'd look to see if any STers have any for sale. I prefer the white/silver decals.

Any luck? I would like to replace mine as well.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Zipp Decals for 808 [sctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Any luck? I would like to replace mine as well.
Same here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have extra original 2008 Zipp decals (grey and white) fits for 808, 1080 and Disks. PM me if you are interested, i have to check the quantity though don't know if there are enough for 2 sets of wheels.
Quote Reply