Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Training Whelset 700c
Quote | Reply
I need a set of shimano/sram 9-10 speed wheels to train on. Need to spend less than $200. Let me know if you have anything you can sell me.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Training Whelset 700c [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Reynolds Solitude wheels that I could do for $200 cash or check. They are located in Ft Mill, SC. I see by team kattouf that you are probably local. I used to be in G'ville.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bicyclewheelwarehouse.com

You can go brand new on some in that range or just a bit more and get bombers....OpenPros on Ultegras were $278 to my door!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Reynolds Alta Aero Comp (same thing as Alta Race). Front 700 grams, Rear 890 grams, for a total weight of 1590 grams. Very little use and in perfect condition. PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Training Whelset 700c [quakertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a new set of Shimano R-500 wheels, with Rubino pro slick tires, tubes and skewers. All unused, came with my Cervelo S1. $200 shipped in the 48 states.
Jscot111
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Bontrager Select Aero's that are like new. Maybe 200 miles on them. Nice looking but heavy, should be very strong. I will take $100 shipped to you. (New York right?)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Training Whelset 700c [Can'tSwimTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I just picked up a set. Nice offer though.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Training Whelset 700c [Can'tSwimTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since the OP has already found wheels, I'd be interested in these wheels. Sending you a PM.
Quote Reply