Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Thule 450 Crossroad
Quote | Reply
I'm debating putting my Thule cargo box on my Toyota Highlander, and if I do, I'm going to need a 4 pack of the Thule 450 Crossroad footkits which are used on a variety of factory installed roof racks... If anyone has a used set of these they are not using and want to sell, let me know. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Thule 450 Crossroad [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any crossroad to sell, but I do have the Thule Ride On adapter kit I could sell you - we used it on the Toyota Highlander we just traded. It comes with two 32" load bars. http://www.rackattack.com/...CI7JYCFRJdxwod221_sg Please PM me if you are interested. They worked great for me. I bought them last season.

Life IS an endurance sport. Finish Well
www.fwe1.net
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Thule 450 Crossroad [plainsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offer, but I need to carry my cargo box while on vacation. Adopting a big greyhound and sticking him in the back of the Highlander pretty much takes up all my cargo space.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Thule 450 Crossroad [sake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No sweat. If you change your mind just let me know. I have the Crossroad system on our mini-van and it works well, if you go that route I think you'll like it. The main difference between it and the Ride-On adapter is that the ride-on doesn't lock to your existing roof rack (it uses security head screws insead and mounts to factory cross rails, whereas the 450 can lock to the side rails). Other than that it was great for mounting bike sleds, the kid's wagon, etc, and still gave me the flexibility to use the same style Thule load bars as the Crossroad 450 (just shorter width bars), that and it was a far less expensive solution at the time.

Life IS an endurance sport. Finish Well
www.fwe1.net
Quote Reply