Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Tall narrow big a$$ TT frame
Quote | Reply
Looking to build a bike but I am a bastard to fit at 6'5" and a 36" inseam. I'm looking for a tall narrow aero/TT frame, 78 to 80 degree seat tube, preferably carbon or carbon/aluminum, more preferably something that fits. Ultimately I need ~85cm "seat stack" (depends on crank length) so if you've cut your post (or mast) I likely still wouldn't fit, but I could make up a cockpit to fit my reach if what you have is a bit off.

Something like a Cannondale 60cm or Blue Triad Large... 58cm stack, 42-44cm reach give or take.

I'd like frameset (frame/fork/seat tube) and am looking in the $300 range but would consider more for the right frame. My biggest issue is finding the biggest frame. Will also consider complete bikes under $1200 or a little more for the right bike.

I'm not above repairing cracked carbon, but will pay less for it.
Last edited by: psyopper: Jan 10, 11 10:56
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tall narrow big a$$ frame [psyopper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Road or TT ?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tall narrow big a$$ frame [rmcboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TT/Tri frame. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tall narrow big a$$ TT frame [psyopper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a used Leader 735TT, size 63cm if you're looking to go inexpensive... Fit me fine and I'm 6'-6"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I have a 60cm Felt B2R frame I have been thinking of selling in very good shape. I'm 6'5 and currently have the seat at 85.5cm with room to move it. It's a fast bike and very stiff if you think it would work. Send me a pm if interested.

Cheers

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Tall narrow big a$$ TT frame [flesh_pile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
flesh_pile wrote:
I've got a used Leader 735TT, size 63cm if you're looking to go inexpensive... Fit me fine and I'm 6'-6"

I'll keep this in the back of my mind but hoping for something a little narrower.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM's sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Guru Carbonio Tri I'll be selling. Measurements:
62 c/t seat tube, 59 c/c top tube, 75.5 seat angle, 72.5 head angle, 70mm BB drop.
Quote Reply