Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: TT/Tri bike 52-54 range- CHEAP
Quote | Reply
Need a TT bike on a budget but DONT need: wheels, saddle, bottle cages, and for sure no bento box.

I am 5'8 and will ride it in an aggressive position.

hoping for under 700 bucks, alloy is ok as is 10 speed
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: TT/Tri bike 52-54 range- CHEAP [MattQ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Medium QR Illicito with a Zipp Vuka Alumina cockpit and Dura-Ace 7800 components (crankset/derailleurs/shifters) available. PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Felt S32 (54cm), chain, bar tape, cables recently replaced. Ultegra crankset and derailleurs, 105 brakeset, Oval aluminum aero/basebar. $450 + shipping without wheels or saddle although I can throw the fizik saddle in for free if you want (usually about $60 to ship)
Last edited by: jks84: May 19, 17 5:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a kuota kueen-K 2009 small... just the frameset (includes GXP BB, brakes, headset) for $450. if you want components we can work something out, Prolly close to $700... Let me know if you're interested...

#BeADecentHumanBeing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have an older aluminum cannondale slice, all ultegra 11 speed, and a choice of bars. It's old but was good enough to win Kona back in the day under Faris. I think we could definitely work out a price...just eager to get it out of my office.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a BMC TT03 complete minus wheels right in your price range. I will send you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one that fits your needs. $300 plus shipping.
Quote Reply