WTB: Syntace stratos,Speedplay zero Sidi genius 43.5
Quote | Reply
I am looking for extra bike parts, specifically

Syntace Stratos Zero SMALL
Speedplay Zero pedals
Sidi Genius 43.5

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Syntace stratos,Speedplay zero Sidi genius 43.5 [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i have speedplay zeros and specialized trivents in 43.5. The speedplay ad is already up on here and i will be posting the trivents soon if you are interested.

Ben

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Syntace stratos,Speedplay zero Sidi genius 43.5 [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Syntace stratos,Speedplay zero Sidi genius 43.5 [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FS: SpeedPlay Zero Chrome-moly Pedals Edit | Delete | Quote | Reply
USED.
I am including some used cleats, you are at a minimum going to need new screws to mount them if you decide to use the cleats. There is nothing wrong with the pedals or cleats.

pics at

http://gallery.mac.com/nebmot/100384

Ben
paypal preferred
ebay name nebmot 100%

50 Plus shipping

I haven't taken pics of the shoes yet but here is what i have written up for the shoes.

They are used and have been scuffed on the side of the left one, but its only cosmetic. I used them up until 3 weeks ago. There is nothing wrong with the shoes.

pics at

Ben
paypal preferred
ebay name nebmot 100%

45 plus shipping

Both for 85 plus shipping.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry I just double checked the shoes, they are 43's, not sure if that will work for you but here are pics of the shoes.

http://gallery.mac.com/nebmot#100392

Last edited by: nebmot: Nov 1, 08 14:35
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Syntace stratos,Speedplay zero Sidi genius 43.5 [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoes wont work, BF wants the sidi genius. I'll see what he says about the pedals:-)
Quote Reply