Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Speedplay X-2's
Quote | Reply
Don't need cleats, but do need solid functioning pedals. Thanks....please include pics and price shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay X-2's [Little5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this may be a dumb question but how are the X-2's different from X-1 pedals? i ask because i think i may have some X-1's in the garage.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay X-2's [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x1's too.....let me know......thanks! No difference I know of, but that is what my shopper told me to get. She just bought Jack Mott's P3 and needs some new steps....X1's are fine, cleats would be nice to, but not a deal breaker if the price is right.
Last edited by: Little5: Dec 7, 10 14:35
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Speedplay X-2's [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
this may be a dumb question but how are the X-2's different from X-1 pedals? i ask because i think i may have some X-1's in the garage.

X-1's have the titanium spindle and a 185 lb weight limit, X-2's stainless steel. Check with a magnet.

I've got a pair of X-1s and X-2s. Both probably have a few thousand miles on them. The X-1s are in good condition, no play and spinning smoothly, but probably needs to be regreased. One of the X-2s feels a bit rough and there is a little groove on the spindle where my cleat wore it down. Doesn't seem bad, but you can definitely feel the groove. The roughness may just be a need for regreasing versus a rebuild.

Say $120 for the X-1 or $50 for the X-2, +shipping via USPS? I've got one set of used cleats that work fine that I can throw in with whichever one you want.
Last edited by: scrubadub: Dec 7, 10 14:52
Quote Reply