Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Shimano 10 speed STI's and derailleurs. Also need on Octalink BB English thread for double crank
Quote | Reply
As in the title, I need some parts. I need 10 speed STI shifters. Also need a short cage 10 speed rear der. and a front der as well. Need an Octalink BB so I can use my SRM on both bikes. And...if any one has an octalink crankset for the days I don't feel like removing the SRM.

Thanks!

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Shimano 10 speed STI's and derailleurs. Also need on Octalink BB English thread for double crank [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can help you out with the cranks; I have a 105 crank in excellent shape and an Ultegra crank NIB. They are both 172.5. Email me if you're interested at jmir@sympatico.ca.

-Ijaz
Last edited by: ija.z: May 23, 09 11:42
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Shimano 10 speed STI's and derailleurs. Also need on Octalink BB English thread for double crank [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about STI shifters and derailleurs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have Ultegra double octalink crankset in good condition, 172.5's. Let me know if you're interested.
Quote Reply