Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Quarq PM
Quote | Reply
Looking for a used Quarq GXP. Preferably 53/39, 172.5mm or 170mm

Was looking at the stages to save some money until I found out that it doesn't play well with the rear brake on a B16.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [smon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
smon wrote:

Was looking at the stages to save some money until I found out that it doesn't play well with the rear brake on a B16.

I have a 1yr old Sram Red Quarq

172.5 53/39 GXP

It'd be more expensive than a used Riken/S975 though ($1200ish)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah that's a little over the happy wife spending limit right now. Thanks though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey... I have a quarq - gxp, 53/39, 172.5mm for $950 shipped. 2 magnets included. email me at brichards@mybikeshop to discuss and for pics. thanks.

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
sales@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a s975 172.5 52/34 q rings. It's bb30 but have the bb so it works with a gxp frame

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have only been looking at the GXP version. So I can run a BB30 with an adapter? I must have read that backwards when I researched...what do I need to run a BB30? My bike came with Mega Exo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't know if I sent you a PM or not. But I have a 175mm FSA SLK-Light Quarq (bb30) potentially up for grabs.

Here's my link

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...tring=Jar70;#4884747

Love it a lot. Have 2 of them. Just looking to go shorter cranks with P5.

Cheers!

Quote | Reply
So the s975 bb30 quarqs come with a long spindle, so all you need is a bottom bracket like a zipp vuma (which would be included) or a rotor bsa30 and you're set! That way you get the lightness and stiffness of bb30 even though you have a gxp bike!

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh I see, thanks for the info. Do you know if this only apply to the S975 or for all Quarq models?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Sram Force Quarq that is 175mm. It is 53/39T. Asking $750 and in great shape. http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=4918832#4918832

Best of luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a used Quarq S975, GXP, 172.5, 54/39 (but will include the 53t SRAM Red big ring as well which would require a re-calibration if you wanted to use it).

I'm selling it with my old Trek Speed Concept but would be willing to part it off. $750.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: GMAN19030: Jan 3, 14 14:59
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm. Might be interested in that. What would the calibration entail? Sending the unit to quarq or can I do it myself? Or would I even notice a difference between a 54 and 53? Usually run a 12-25 cassette.

I'm trying not to stray to far from what I have been riding for the past few years. I fear change...haha.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have a used Quarq S975 GXP 53/39 175mm. It is in very good condition and it works flawlessly. $700 + 3% PayPal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to tell you the truth im not sure...i think thats the case but im not 100% sure.

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
James Haycraft wrote:
smon wrote:

I have a 1yr old Sram Red Quarq

172.5 53/39 GXP

It'd be more expensive than a used Riken/S975 though ($1200ish)

Interested
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [tspek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot to update this - I picked up a PM.

But might as well keep the thread up in case others are looking for a used Quarq. It will be like the match.com for quarqs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have one in a compact? happy to consider any brand.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
smon wrote:
But might as well keep the thread up in case others are looking for a used Quarq. It will be like the match.com for quarqs

Thanks, good idea!

I'm in the market for a Quarq 170 mm GXP or BB30, preferably compact but will consider standard. Budget is as cheap as possible. Shipping to Ontario (within Canada would be a bonus).

CodyBeals.com | Instagram | TikTok
ASICS | Ventum | Martin's | HED | VARLO | Shimano | 4iiii | Keystone Communications
Last edited by: Cody Beals: Jan 10, 14 3:26
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [Cody Beals] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone's interested I have a used Quarq S975, GXP, 170, Compact. Has roughly 1000 miles of use.

$850 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand-new in box 2013 Elsa 10R, 172.5mm, GXP, 53/39. Looking for $1500 shipped -- I know this is more than most people's budget here, but just in case someone is looking for a cheaper brand new unit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a SRAM Red Quarq 172.5 39/53 that's a year old GXP with Enduro Ceramic bottom bracket, $1250.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Quarq PM [royalto3rd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2013 Elsa CXP on S975 crank arms, standard 53 39
Quote Reply