Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Powertap
Quote | Reply
Looking for either wired or wireless, laced into a decent training wheel. Someone help me out!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap [mtk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go to ebay. There is a listing for a Mavic Open Pro with a Pro+ powertap laced up. It looks new. Listed by 3pawnguys (I think). It is up to $152.50 right now. He offered to end the auction early for $300.00 but I had already bought another setup. That is an absolute steal, even if the hub needs maintenance, but it looks like it has never had a cassette mounted. If I had the extra cash I would jump all over it.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap [jrray24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am selling this for a friend of mine his American Classic Wheelset with wireless PowerTap 2.4 Hub (not ANT+, but can be upgraded to ANT+ through Saris) includes PT 2.4 computer, HR strap, skewers, hub tool, usb cradle, handlebar mount, and black storage case. No cassette and no tires will be included. Asking $950.00.

This PT is 2 years old and he rode it for less then 1,000 miles. The decals have some minor rub, but the wheels are true and in great shape. Front wheel is 20x radial and rear is 24x.

See links and photos in my original ST post at
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...n%20classic;#3114716
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap [mtk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 2010 zipp 303 clinchers on 2010 PT SL+.
the pair with CPU for $2700 shipped and insured UPS ground. Perfect condition. might be more than you are needing?

Kirk and Charity
IBB Cyclery & Multisport - Fitting and Custom Spec Build Experts
Brands: Argon 18 - Cervelo - Orbea -
Quintana Roo
- 3T - Enve - Rotor - ISM - Schwalbe - I9 - Speedplay - Lake - Infinit - Zipp
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Powertap [kirknelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I checked out the ebay listing. It is by a pawn shop and they don't know much about the rims. Little bit sketchy.
Quote Reply