Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: PowerTap rear wheel
Quote | Reply
I'm torn whether I want to go ahead and do Power Tap or wait for the Speedplay pedal version which seems to be much more economical. If the price is right I might pull the trigger on a PT wheel now.....

Ideally I would like it to be set up for Campy as I shun the horrible reliability I have had with Shitmano. However, if the wheel is just right I could spent the extra money to convert the hub.

I'm looking for a roady wheel as my triathlon days have come to a close. Cosmic Carbone....or something extremely durable. No Zipp wheels please. Thanks in advance.....

I also have another option. I sold my TriSpokes to a buddy last week who has in turn asked if he can return them as his wife threw a shit fit of epic proportions. Apparently he didn't get a kitchen pass for those. I would be willing to trade my tubular TriSpoke set for the right PowerTap rig.....so, lots of options here. Please feel free to contact me with any ideas and don't be afraid to be creative....I'm open to ideas as long as it makes economic sense.
Last edited by: ride2eat: Dec 16, 09 12:44
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: PowerTap rear wheel [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply