Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Groupset
Quote | Reply
I need: Brifters, brakes, derailleurs, cassette, chain.

Front derailleur needs to be braze-on or have a 32mm clamp.

10 speed preferred. Shimano 105 or Ultegra would be good.

Silver or white components preferred.

Looking for new or new take-offs or super light use.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [Bling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have it all but except for Casey and chain you ate looking at 2k
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
luv2flyjrn wrote:
I have it all but except for Casey and chain you ate looking at 2k

Ummmm... What?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM...not sure if you're interested in a take off Tiagra 4600 10spd group....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Sorry, posting from a phone with a small screen and Swype. Have all, but looking at 2k miles on everything except cassette and chain which are around 700 miles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in a Ultegra 6700 group in the black color? Take off from a Trek Madone so no brakes, but I do have some used 7900 ones. Don't have a cassette though. Braze on front derailleur and a 172.5 compact 50-34 crank.

Greg
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [ginsued] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ginsued wrote:
Would you be interested in a Ultegra 6700 group in the black color? Take off from a Trek Madone so no brakes, but I do have some used 7900 ones. Don't have a cassette though. Braze on front derailleur and a 172.5 compact 50-34 crank.

Greg

Yes, I'm interested. I don't want the crank though. Send pics and a price to: gkerr at waterworksconstruction dot ca

Thanks,
Greg
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [luv2flyjrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
luv2flyjrn wrote:
Sorry, posting from a phone with a small screen and Swype. Have all, but looking at 2k miles on everything except cassette and chain which are around 700 miles

Too many miles for me. Thanks anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a SRAM apex groupset that I'm pulling off of a Speed Concept 7.0 - not exactly what you're looking for but lmk
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 105 group with a FSA crank and a set of 4ZA's off my Ridley. Ridden a handful of times when I demo'd the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [thirdmercury] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have a brand new 105 5700 group set. Shifters, brakes, fd (braze), rd, chain, cassette.

----------------------------
Support Your Local Bike Shop
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [creyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
creyes wrote:
I have a SRAM apex groupset that I'm pulling off of a Speed Concept 7.0 - not exactly what you're looking for but lmk

Thanks for the offer, but that is TT shifters and levers right? I'm looking for road gear.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [thirdmercury] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thirdmercury wrote:
I have a 105 group with a FSA crank and a set of 4ZA's off my Ridley. Ridden a handful of times when I demo'd the frame.

I don't need the cranks. Can you send me pics and a price on the rest?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [trifox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trifox wrote:
Have a brand new 105 5700 group set. Shifters, brakes, fd (braze), rd, chain, cassette.

Is it silver or black?
What is the ratio on the cassette?
How much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have these if you're interested

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=4827478#4827478
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [nolken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nolken wrote:
I have these if you're interested

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=4827478#4827478

Thanks for the offer. Your stuff looks like it's in great shape! Unfortunately, I would prefer not to have triple shifters.

Your other bits and pieces look nice, but since the shifter won't work I'm going to hold out for a full package.

Thanks Again,
Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the triple set up with a double crankset. never actually had a triple crankset. if you want anything else let me know, I'm parting it all out.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [trifox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much were you looking for on the group?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about a 7900 group with ultegra fd/chain/cassette? Group has about 1k, chain would be brand new

"If you can talk, go harder!"

------__o
----_`\<,_
---(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [tridill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tridill wrote:
How about a 7900 group with ultegra fd/chain/cassette? Group has about 1k, chain would be brand new

Sounds awesome! Although it may be a little too high-end for the bike I'm building...

Shoot pics and a price to gkerr at waterworksconstruction Dot ca

Thanks,
Greg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am about to turn my roadie into a single speed. I will be selling my 2012 SRAM Red group. It will include shifters, Rd, FD (have a used one and brand new) 1091 chain, and SRAM red 1090 x-dome cassette. I was gonna put out a feeler next week. Let me know if your interested. Less than 1K miles on the parts.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Groupset [Tdoggatm2002] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tdoggatm2002 wrote:
I am about to turn my roadie into a single speed. I will be selling my 2012 SRAM Red group. It will include shifters, Rd, FD (have a used one and brand new) 1091 chain, and SRAM red 1090 x-dome cassette. I was gonna put out a feeler next week. Let me know if your interested. Less than 1K miles on the parts.

Yup, I'm interested. Just need pics and a price. Btw, only two people have ever actually sent pics and a price... And neither sale worked out.
Last edited by: Bling: Mar 3, 14 3:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Found.

Bought a 105 group from PBK for $524.00CAD shipped. I am disappointed that no one on slowtwitch could offer something remotely competitive to that.

Thanks for all the offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, this appears to be too late by a few days, but if you are ever buying a groupset you need to start at Merlin. $450 for S-105 shipped; $750 for Ultegra 11-spd. No sense ever buying used when those prices are available.
Quote Reply