Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cervelo P3 55cm frameset
Quote | Reply
Anybody have a frameset for sale? Ideally i would like a P3SL, but i will take older models as well.

Also, 700c only!!

Thanks in advance...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3 55cm frameset [garthic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do a search for any posts by Orcaman...he recently had to give up his 2004 P3 in favour of something a bit more gentle on his back. If you send him a PM (he might have an email link in his profile not sure..put the title Cervelo P3 in the subject header if you email him) and let him know you're interested he might still have his P3 frame for sale (I haven't seen it listed anywhere so as far as I know it is still for sale). Just don't mention kentiger sent you..or he'll double the price;-)
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3 55cm frameset [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks!!!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3 55cm frameset [garthic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure if you've sent him an email yet or not but I just got one from him this morning in reply to the heads up that you'd be writing him. Apparently he sold the 55 and the one he has for sale now is a 58 (not sure if maybe that isn't why he was having back problems in hindsight). At any rate..I am sorry for sending you ono a wild goose chase..I thought he still had a 55 for sale. Best of luck in your search...if I fins anay in my travels I'll send a link through a PM.
cheers
Kent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cervelo P3 55cm frameset [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey... no problem.. thanks anyways for the tip...

have a great season!!!
Quote Reply