Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Bont shoes 44/44.5 Wide
Quote | Reply
Would like to give Bonts a try. I need a wide. My foot is 273mm long so I think I can go with a 44 or 44.5.

Would like some Vaypors. But open to others.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont shoes 44/44.5 Wide [Max Daddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some sidi wires that are better than bonts if you are interested. My foot measures 273 and these worked perfect for me. They have less than 1 season on them and look like new. They are speedplay specific.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of new sub 9s in 45. Wore them once on the trainer. Make me in offer if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont shoes 44/44.5 Wide [tri2112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the offers guys.

Unfortunately the biggest part of what I need is the wide width.

And I do need standard three hole configuration.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just picked up the bont riot tr. I'm 278 and got a 45. The online shoe guide at bont was right on. I measured 110-115 mm wide and I have no issues even though the online guide wouldn't give a size if the width was over 100. I had one spot on the left shoe that rubbed on the side of the ball of my foot, but I molded and pushed it out with the butt end of a screwdriver without issue.

They are heat moldable and I got them for $122 at bikeman.com - no tax and free shipping (came within 2 days from Maine to Chicago). I've got no affiliation with bont or bikeman (my first time using either), but have been very happy with both. I will probably order the Riot road shoe this summer if I still like them long term.

Might help to know how wide your foot measures.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont shoes 44/44.5 Wide [Furious D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a 273 and 114.

I get a 10 wide if I bring down the 114 a little. Or a 10.5 wide if I bring up the 273 a little. So not sure what size I really need to go with.

I should say that my real 273 and 114 result in the note saying I need customs. Which isn't going to happen.
Last edited by: Max Daddy: Apr 20, 14 9:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anybody?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have Bonts sub 10, 44 wide. I bought them directly from Bont. Tried them once on trainer. In meantime I got a super deal on Shimano SH-TR52 and bought two pairs - they worked well for me in the past since they go wide. Now I have 3 pairs of new bike shoes. So, I've decided to sell the Bonts.
Payed $165 + $25 shipping (I believe they shipped from Australia). I can forward you an e-mail with my order.

Asking $150 shipped + PayPal fee.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont shoes 44/44.5 Wide [boki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply