Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Bont T-Nuts
Quote | Reply
Specifically, these http://shop.bontcycling.com/...arts/products/t-nuts - size "big one"

They are $11.95 on the website but then they want $25 to ship them to Canada - no thanks. I can't find anywhere else to buy them online and no dealer near me.

Is there anyone who happens to have an LBS that sells Bont that could get them and ship them to me for a reasonable price? I have a shoe that has a couple of stripped nuts and while I can still use it, I can't adjust it at all.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont T-Nuts [Zenmaster28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those look exactly like what you can buy in any well stocked hardward store. About 0.25 each.

Styrrell
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont T-Nuts [styrrell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep what Styrrell said. Go to a big box home improvement store & they are usually in the aisle with lag screws & carriage bolts.

A 4pk is typically ~0.85.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just got new ones, gonna go compare them to what Ace hardware has. If they are the same I'll get some and mail them to you if you want.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bont T-Nuts [GREG_n_SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, if they are the same I'm sure I can find them at a hardware store here. Let me know what you find in the comparison, thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
book marked - I was going to go to a hardware store and look around next week - this should be quite helpful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They were larger all the way around but if your handy with a dremel you can make them work. Main issue is depth of the threads and size of "spikes/tongs"
Quote Reply