Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ride2eat
Last edited by: ride2eat: Feb 27, 10 12:49
Re: WTB: Good bomber 700c front clincher training wheel [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an extra Neuvation M28 Aero2 front wheel. Not sure if that would fall into the category of wheels you'd consider. If it is, let me know. I'm thinking $70 shipped (w/out tire and tube).

Last edited by: hurdlingreggie: Feb 26, 10 19:04
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Good bomber 700c front clincher training wheel [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Mavic Relfex (pre- Open Pro) with Dura Ace hub. Needs to be trued but otherwise in great shape. Also comes with Dura Ace skewer. I'll even toss in a tire I have.

$70 shipped to Conti USA. Paypal unless you're in Boston, we can do cash and meet up.

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ride2eat [ In reply to ]
Re: WTB: Good bomber 700c front clincher training wheel [hurdlingreggie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there thanks for the nice offer, but I'm looking for something a bit different, thanks though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem. I just sold it, so at least posting on this thread gave it some exposure! Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
32 spokes, has a Wheelsmith sticker on the rim also. Braking surface is a little dirty.

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bomber 700c training wheelset/front and rear [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Changed my pref from a front only to a pair.....thanks
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bomber 700c training wheelset/front and rear [ride2eat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have two sets...

look here for the Mavic: $200

http://s6.photobucket.com/...current=IMGP1657.jpg

and here for the american classic:$150

http://s6.photobucket.com/...current=IMGP1659.jpg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So know I'm hunting for 2 sets of wheels. Gonna do Campy on my roadie, but just bought my honey a frame off CL so she can start riding a bit.

Looking for a bomber set of Shimano 10 speed compatible wheels. Would be ideal if it had a cassette, tires, tubes......whole deal. I'm building her bike from scratch and not going to dump a ton of money until she 'gets hooked' on cycling.....or not.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might have something that you would be interested in - a pair of Real Design Ultraspheres, 1365g. See here http://www.bikyle.com/WheelsReal.asp for a description. Mine came with my 2006 Litespeed Vortex. I raced them on hilly races but did not train on them, so the mileage is low. These are great wheels for riders that are less than about 155 lbs - not a mfr's weight limit, just my opinion. Will sell for $300, which includes tubes/tires. Also selling a 32 spoke Chris King hub (Shimano) laced to a Mavic CXP 33 rim - this was my bombproof training wheel before I got a Powertap - $200. The front I used with the King is a Bontrager, so I know you don't want that.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Bomber 700c training wheelset/front and rear [Counsel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I bought a set from BicycleWheelWarehouse. The prices are so low now it's crazy. Brand new OpenPro's on Ultegra hubs for $290.
Last edited by: ride2eat: Mar 4, 10 5:05
Quote Reply