Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again)
Quote | Reply
Damn, I've crashed twice in the 4 years I've been in triathlon. Unfortunately both times in the last 2 weeks. This time I trashed my Vantage 8's (along with a bruised shoulder and some more missing skin). Cracked the base bar. The extensions are ok. I would either like a nice base bar, or a whole integrated setup. Let me know if you have anyting nice for sale.

Thanks,
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again) [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have new in box Zipp Vuka Aerobar ($750 shipped) (also have the vuka shift if you would like), or some HED Black Dog Aerobars ($600 shipped) (never ridden, but they have been used in a build up).

I can send you some pics if you'd like to pm me your email etc. Thanks!

Hope you heal soon!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - Not sure what your budget is if you want lower end, I have a set of the vision integrated aluminium bars with the nice claw brake cailpers. They came stock with my P3C which I changed our for Black Dogs I guess they have 100miles on them.

Shot me a message if you are interested...

JG
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again) [JamesG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Bontrager XXX-LiteCarbon Aero Bars. Brand new, never used. (42 cm center-to-center). I would like $500.

http://www.EpixGear.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a set of all carbon Bontrager Race XXX Lite base bar and extensions, highly adjustable. Used. A little scuffed up but structurally sound. Stiffest bars I have ever laid hands on. I will include any length stem you want for $250. I can email you pics if interested.

Dave Luscan
ww.endorphinfitness.com
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again) [Black Dynomite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Black,

You still have the HED aerobars? If you do, pics please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair of 4 week old NIB Zipp Vukas laying around somewhere here. Let me know if you are interested.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested, how much?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again) [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but Probably more than I want to spend. I can get equipment at cost. I am looking for a "good" deal on some bars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i got a profile design os airwing 42cm 31.8 clamp new condition 30bucks shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Aerobar Setup (crashed again) [Black Dynomite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the Black Dog's? What kind of condition? Which extensions are you including (i think it comes w/ 3) ? Also, is this the 42cm?

I'll pm you for pix.

Thanks.

"In life we don't regret the things we do, but for lack of courage the things we don't" - Anonymous
Last edited by: DrDre: Sep 22, 09 7:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a nice Vision bar (alloy base, brakes and carbon extensions) setup if you are still in the market?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/bik/1348744939.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you're near your computer in the 15 minutes after I post this, go look at the bars on Bonktown.com
Quote Reply