Re: WTB: 54 cm Tri Bike [longmojw190] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

My listing for a Quintana Roo Caliente in Medium
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P3SL - http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

It's 53, but I ride a 54cm road bike and this fits me perfectly.

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you decided exactly what would fit you? What is your seat height, & stack/reach? I might be able to offer you something no one else could touch.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 54 cm Tri Bike [drewmc3656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Have you decided exactly what would fit you? What is your seat height, & stack/reach? I might be able to offer you something no one else could touch.

You have MC Hammer's bike?

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Selling a well-spec'd Kuota K-Factor in classifieds, 54.5cm (Kuota medium). Check 'er out!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2007 Jamis Trilogy that has barely seen any use and you could get at a steal. My buddy who is 6'3" got completely screwed on this bike. Payed way to much and it was far too small for him. I told him I could sell it for him here. It was used for 10 training sessions and 2 races at most. Ultegra components, stem has not been cut as he had a new wolf tt fork put on in to try tosalvage it. he seatpost is also new - aero carbon. Frame is aluminum. Drive train is immaculate. New brake pads. I would even throw in the new stock wheels from the P3 I just bought. I even have some older Time Magnesium pedals/cleats I could include in the deal $1000 with new wheels or $850 with original wheels (both Shimano Ultegra) + shipping. Let me know if you are interested. If so I will take an email you photos.

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 54 cm Tri Bike [dannyboy21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike Found, Thanks!
Quote Reply