Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 52ish cm bike for my girlfriend
Quote | Reply
My Girlfriend is just thinking about getting into the sport next year. I am looking for a bike for her so that she can get started training this winter on the trainer. She is around 5'6". Looking for something $500 and under, let me know what you got.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52ish cm bike for my girlfriend [jlanderson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought this first read "WTT: 52ish cm bike for my girlfriend." Whew.

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 52ish cm bike for my girlfriend [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha, nah, i'll hold on to this one for a while...especially if I can get her racing with me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
see my post about Specialized Dolce Elite in classified or womens forum. My wife is also 5'6'' and it fits perfect. I could go 650+post on it. MSRP's for 1300-1400.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a 51cm cervelo p2k for sale. 650c wheels. PM if interested.

http://tinyurl.com/yzjnkpe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump...still looking for a bike for her...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You might be able to find a giant aluminum TCR with 105 level components for that price, size Small. My wife is 5'3 and that's what she has - it is just slightly on the large size for her. I have slapped on a 130mm stem and ridden it myself (I am just under 5'9) and it's small but rideable. We're not selling it, but you could scan Ebay and other lists for one like it.

I'll probably be selling my 52cm Kestrel talon SL soon, but it's about double the price you're looking for.

Good luck

Once you arrive at the race, deposit your excuses in the same location as last night's pasta.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a specialized allez 52cm with ultegra and 105 components on it. I sent a pm a while ago. Let me know if you are interested. I could let it go for $500+shipping
Quote Reply