Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 50-52cm Women's Road Bike
Quote | Reply
Looking for a road bike for my girlfriend. It will be her first one, so I'm not looking for anything too fancy. Something in good shape, high end not necessary. She's about 5'3, so my best guess is the 50-52cm range. Would be shipping to 43206.

PM me! Thanks, Stephan
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 50-52cm Women's Road Bike [whizzards23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2011 Felt Z5 size 52. It's all carbon with all Shimano 105 components. It has only been ridden outside 5 times, otherwise my wife rode on the trainer. My wife is 5'3" 1/2. I'm switching her to my Cervelo S2, bought a new Tri bike and I won't be riding my road bike much anymore. PM your email if you are interested and I can email you photos.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW, my sister's 5'4" and had trouble fitting a 52. I would lean toward 49/50.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry just realized I put size 52, it's a 51. I was confusing it with my felt B12, which is a 52.
Last edited by: cdander3: Apr 6, 12 15:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Kuota K-Factor. It's a small which is a 51. PM me if interested or have questions.

~ Russ
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 50-52cm Women's Road Bike [devs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devs wrote:

That's great info, thanks. We'll have to head to a bike shop this weekend and see what fits...
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 50-52cm Women's Road Bike [devs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devs wrote:

+1 - my wife is also 5'3" and riding a 49cm.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whizzards23 wrote:
Looking for a road bike for my girlfriend. It will be her first one, so I'm not looking for anything too fancy. Something in good shape, high end not necessary. She's about 5'3, so my best guess is the 50-52cm range. Would be shipping to 43206.

PM me! Thanks, Stephan

PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 50-52cm Women's Road Bike [ninesixfour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2010 extra small kuota K factor w/ SRAM rival rear and front deraileur and SRAM shifters. With Easton 650cc wheels. Profile aero cockpit. $1500.00+ shipping
Quote Reply